Real Estate Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.Compensation:
$70,000 - $80,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
Exclusive Homes and Properties has helped thousands of homeowners sell their properties at the right price—but don’t take our word for it. Read our testimonials to hear from our clients directly.
Through our network of highly experienced and vetted agents across the world we are happy to refer the best agent to list your home!
Selling a home is a major milestone in life—and that means choosing an agent matters more than you think. If you’re searching for a group of real estate professionals that will exceed your expectations in every aspect of the sale, then it’s time to contact us at Exclusive Homes and Properties and we can connect you with one of our partner agents across the globe!
Exclusive Homes & Properties International
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?