- $56,500 to $62,000 Yearly
We're looking for a skilled Graphics Designer that can assist us in developing visual text and picture designs, either by hand or with computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or fascinate customers and help us grow our business.
- Responsible for creating and updating static and motion graphic digital signage templates with new information
- Should possess strong design sensibilities and technical skills to create new signage templates
- Create On-Brand communications and publish using the Corporate digital platform.
- Designing engaging content for digital signage experiences and implementing using content management software
- Maintain an awareness of current software and technical innovations to ensure approach and content meet or exceed the industry standards
- Maintain library of content for digital signage system, including the creation of reusable templates
- Applicant should possess intermediate skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of related experience OR High School education with 5+ years of related experience.
Exclusive Homes and Properties has helped thousands of homeowners sell their properties at the right price-but don't take our word for it. Read our testimonials to hear from our clients directly.
Through our network of highly experienced and vetted agents across the world we are happy to refer the best agent to list your home!
Selling a home is a major milestone in life-and that means choosing an agent matters more than you think. If you're searching for a group of real estate professionals that will exceed your expectations in every aspect of the sale, then it's time to contact us at Exclusive Homes and Properties and we can connect you with one of our partner agents across the globe!
Exclusive Homes & Properties InternationalGaithersburg, MD
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.