Are you motivated, detailed and creative?
Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn and passionate about design?
Are you interested in putting your artistic skills to work for a fast paced, established company for both the event world and the sports world?
If so, we’re looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Graphic Designer!
Necessary Skills :
· Strong graphic design experience with Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop software is required
· Color Management (knowledge of Pantone swatches, CMYK mixtures, color correction, ECT)
· Photo Manipulation
. Experience using a large format printer is desired, but not mandatory, we will provide training
· Report daily progress and maintain communication with supervisor
· Assist in other areas of print/sign production as necessitated
· Understanding the printing and lamination process.
· Conduct quality checks during creative process, before print, and after project completion.
· Assist in production, installation, and removal of various types of large-format projects including posters, banners, stand-off prints, trade show displays, large event décor and signage, ect.·
· Assist in event décor set ups.
- On the Job training will be provided for skills not yet developed
*Must be able to lift 25lbs
*excludes vehicle wraps