Exceptional Care for Children is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization committed to providing the highest quality of care and services to pediatric patients requiring transitional, long term, and/or palliative care.
The Houseman plays an important role in the facility he/she supports the team in cleaning the public areas, back of the house areas, as well as assisting with minor maintenance tasks.
- Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the lobby, hallways, restrooms, and other member areas of the Club
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the facility, including the sidewalk, entrance, and parking lot
- Clean and set-up rooms for all functions
- Deep cleaning of assigned areas of the facility including vacuuming of rooms, washing and mopping of floors, elevators, and other areas
- Check and replenish supplies and cleaning tools and let supervisor know of anything needed
- Maintain safety and report any hazards
- Attend all mandatory meetings
- Applicants must be minimum 18 Years of age
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluent in conversational English
- Greet each member/guest you in a professional manner
- Quickly respond to member or staff requests in a timely and friendly matter.
- Professional demeanor and appearance a must
- Work in fast-paced and high energy environment
- Must display good organization and time management
- Ability to work all shifts assigned and report to work on time in proper uniform
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, crawl, push, pull and twist the majority of the day on an uneven surface
- Be able to work in varying temperatures and outdoor work areas
- Vision requirement: good close vision, peripheral vision, distance vision, and depth perception
- Auditory requirements including: cognitive hearing and response
- 100% Employer Paid - Employee/Employee Children Health Insurance Benefit
- Generous Paid Time off benefits
- 403B with Employer Match
- Company Paid Life and ST/LT Disability Insurance
- And Much more
Exceptional Care for Children is an Equal Opportunity Employer Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA)
Exceptional Care currently requires that all new associates to have completed the COVID-19 vaccine shot series, subject to religious and medical accommodations as applicable.
Exceptional Care for ChildrenNewark, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.