Warehouse Operations Clerk
- Expired: September 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're Excelligence, one of the world's leading innovative companies providing educational classroom services and solutions to the global early childhood education market. For more than 35 years, educators and parents have relied upon our 20,000+ innovative, high-quality, and grade-appropriate educational products and teaching solutions to make brighter futures for early learners across the world.
The Warehouse Clerk will support the Warehouse Operations team by pulling data and building reports in excel. They must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized. This person will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Word required. A lot of job will be working in excel.
- Able to multi-task in ever-changing environment.
- Be detail orientation and always mindful of the importance of accuracy.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Work closely with multiple departments within the organization.
- Run and post reports according to a set schedule.
- Effectively communicate verbally and through email with different levels of leadership.
- Ad hoc tasks between the office and the warehouse floor.
- Time Management
- Strong skills in attention to detail, resourcefulness, and follow through
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Operations Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.