Remote Personal Assistant: $62k to $102k + Bonus & Benefits
Excellence Services, LLC Atherton, CA
- Expired: November 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
$62,400 to $102,000 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Full-time, Typically Monday-Friday. On-call as needed.
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company that provides luxury service for one HNW family exclusively. We help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee success.
Primary responsibilities will include providing the Principals with information support at any time; performing research, data collection & analysis; ensuring the smooth running of the home office; performing administrative and household tasks remotely; and working closely with existing staff.
Research & Exploration
- Collect information, perform research and data analysis as needed; provide suggestions to the Principals with the best solution to solve problems.
- Observe and participate in the daily work to continuously optimize the workflow & process, improve team efficiency, and reduce the interventions by Principals.
Household & Home Office:
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household projects.
- Maintain a household vendor list. Build strong relationships with vendors.
- Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Identify and oversee various household projects as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of all household supplies (light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies).
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Maintain an approved product list for home and personal items, including sourcing information.
- Monthly/weekly purchase order submission, get approval, place orders, and track delivery status.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Prepare home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for holiday decor (Halloween, Christmas).
- Maintain Principals’ personal Google calendars (separate from professional calendars).
- Schedule personal appointments. Calendar items forwarded by Principals.
- Update and maintain Google Contacts. Ensure information is synced to phones.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g., car registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids, etc.).
- Email a daily activities report to Principals.
- Purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review and audit receipts.
- Keep track of birthdays and other important dates.
- Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
- Plan and coordinate the family’s activities and events.
- Assist with personal archival projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is required.
- Excellent learning ability and has a passion for exploration, research, and analysis.
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry or a family office is preferred.
- Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communications.
- Maintain strictest confidences--never disclose Principals’ contact information.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be very technically savvy. Experience with G-suite.
- Resourceful in terms of internet search and online shopping.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical and efficient.
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough. Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of high-quality vendors.
- Personable, gracious, and polite, with excellent people skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Able to work independently but takes direction well from Principals.
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to routines and plans.
- Long-term intent.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, credit, and reference checks.
- Willing to take a pre-employment psychological exam and drug screen.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Principal’s First
Highly Private Clients are the focus, and Principals are the Clients.
● Learn from mistakes
Brave to face and admit the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and changes to avoid mistakes or at least low-cost mistakes. High-cost or repeated mistakes will lead to disciplinary action.
Finish duties conscientiously, effectively, and promptly.
Be dedicated. Keep improving.
Due diligence. Be accountable.
Think and act independently.
Do not complain or shy away from assigned works. Confronts difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Excellence Services, LLC
HousekeepingView all jobs at Excellence Services, LLC