Full Time, Part Time, Live-Out Only
$72,800 to $104,000+ Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% Performance Based Bonus.
An active family is seeking a live-out nanny to create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for their young children. Nanny will be responsible for all tasks related to the care of the children, serving as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion. The nanny will not act as a sitter, but rather a playmate, sports and outdoors enthusiast, mentor, educator, and entertainer.
· Experienced working with preschool and school-aged children.
· Experienced with 2+ children in a private home domestic setting.
· Willing to work collaboratively with parents and assist with developmental milestones.
· Prepare children for school and accompany them to/from school.
· Carefully research and propose age appropriate local activities and resources, register attendance, and accompany to activities.
· Able to transport children to and from play dates, outings, classes, etc.
· Knowledgeable about child development (e.g., firm when needed, but also capable of being laid back and fun).
· Good organizational skills to maintain closet systems, and toiletries.
· Develop and implement sanitation schedule of toys, surfaces, handles, etc.
· Guide children on etiquette and manners.
· Experienced in play-based learning and creating educational activities, lesson planning.
· Engage activities at home, scheduled outings, themed weekends, etc.
· Manage seasonal wardrobes and clothing size rotations.
· Hand wash delicates.
· Develop children’s independence; help them be self-motivated.
· Assist children with homework and school projects in an interesting, engaging manner.
· Liaise with children’s schools, track and report to parents on school progress.
· Ensure children’s timetable is adequate and allows for the day to run smoothly.
· Able to prepare fresh and healthy snacks. Work with Chef to develop child-friendly menus.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
● Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
· Must be able to build a rapport with children.
· Intuitive to the needs of the children.
· Ability to travel internationally and domestically when needed.
· Willing to travel with family during school vacations and holidays.
· Highly organized, detailed oriented, proactive, excellent time management skills, and service minded.
· Attentive to Principals' preferences and style.Can take direction and accept feedback.
· Active, fit and non-smoker.
· Well groomed and professional.
· Long-term intent.
· Reliable and punctual.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask.
· Flexible schedule.
· Creative, energetic, positive, happy and compassionate.
· Calm under pressure.
· Resourceful and takes initiative to follow through and complete tasks timely.Willing to assist with the day-to-day functioning of a busy family and household.
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education or Early Childhood Development.
· 5+ years of full-time consistent and recent nanny experience in a private home setting.
· 3-4 outstanding direct report references from current and previous professional positions. References will be verified.
· Looking for long term fit and commitment.
· Superb command of the English language, both written and oral, is required.
· Technically savvy. Familiar with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Calendar.
· Understands the highest level of confidentiality and discretion is required.
· Lives within close proximity to the family's residence.
· Ability to complete extensive background checks, motor vehicle checks, and drug tests.
· Valid Driver's license and clean driving record.
· CPR and First Aid certification
· Immunizations (i.e., TDap, MMR, Flu-shot)
· Legal to work in the United States.