$73,000 to $83,000 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance based Bonus.
ROLES AND LOCATION:
Full-Time M-F 8:30am-5:00pm
Live Out - Atherton, CA
Benefits after successful completion of 90-day Introductory Period
Private Estate family is looking for an experienced, exceptional service-minded high energy Executive Housekeeper that is professional, proactive, hands-on and able to manage additional housekeepers. The ideal candidate will be a collaborator and can take direction and action from the Estate Manager and/or Principals with a “can do” attitude and consistently maintain the highest level of standards of service and overall efficiency of the residence. Must be able to follow and adhere to policies and procedures.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
● Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
● Extensive experience in cleaning luxury homes
● Can show flexibility and go the extra mile when needed to get the job done
● Has deeper knowledge and experience in the care of fine finishing’s, special surfaces and how to work around high-end artwork and antiques
● Understands clearly which products work and ones that are not appropriate
● Can independently make recommendations based on research and due diligence for the best products and understands the application of those products, can train other staff
● Can communicate with vendors and oversee organizational and deep cleaning projects
● Must have experience with steaming, ironing and caring of luxury fine linens and delicate fabrics
● Able to respond to requests timely and follow through until completed
● Can graciously accept feedback and apply lessons learned
● Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, squat, crouch, bend and crawl
● Ability to lift, push and pull required load (approximately 30 lbs)
● Able to stand for long periods of time
● Able to work in both large and confined spaces
● Able to track tasks using Google Sheets, Docs and Apps
● Coordination and oversight of housekeeping staff & schedules. Work closely with Estate Manager
● Update and manage any housekeeping related fixes/small repairs using Google Sheets
● Create daily, weekly, and monthly housekeeping checklists and confirm by personally inspecting each task is being completed and expectations are met
● Actively observe and reports timely anything requiring immediate attention
● Seek to find solutions on own first by taking inventory of current supplies that may work better
● Research and recommend the best options for cleaning and minor repairs and seeks approval before taking action
● Ensure all cleaning equipment & housekeeping tools are maintained and in good working order and are being properly cared for
● Update, track and schedule maintenance for any cleaning related services or equipment when needed
● Ensure all housekeeping products are consistently up to par; savvy and cost-conscious: ordering bulk when possible
● Inspection of all linens and towels regularly making notes and reporting when items need to be replaced or are damaged
● Ensure all housekeeping storage areas are clean and organized and shelves are clearly labeled
● Inspect cleanliness of residences from top to bottom, basement to the roof; inspecting all furniture, carpets, upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, curtains, etc. and report any damage or concerns/issues to the Estate Manager
● Check the consistency of all rooms and ensuring all items are in the appropriate places and standards are met
● Clean furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products
● Organize personal items and closets as directed
● Perform and manage laundry needs
● Sort and wash laundry using machines or by hand as required
● Iron, fold and distribute clean laundry
● Assist as needed with changing and making the bedding, adhere to time schedule
● Gather, empty and clean trash bins daily
● Dusting furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment
● Carry linens, towels, bathroom items and cleaning supplies from room to room in caddy. Keep caddy’s cleaned and restocked
● Maintain a professional appearance and uniform standards
● Ensure assigned areas are clean and sanitized
● Wash, dust, polish, vacuum, and sweep assigned areas
● Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
● Polish fittings and fixtures, clean mirrors and windows ● Listen well, take notes and respond timely to requests
● Must be Fluent in English with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
● 7 – 10+ years of related professional experience working in a high-level private home in a similar role or capacity
● Excellent verbal references required from both current and previous employers
● Solid working knowledge of Mac/PC operating systems and smart home systems
● Valid Driver’s License; confident and responsible driver
● Must pass background check
● Must be legally able to work in the United States