$52,000 to $72,800 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance based Bonus.
ROLES AND LOCATION:
Full-Time, M-F 8:30am-5:00pm
Live Out - Atherton, CA
Competitive Compensation, and Benefits after successful completion of 90-day Introductory Period
Private Estate family is looking for an experienced Estate Housekeeper. The ideal candidate will be service-oriented, proactive, and can take direction and action from Executive Housekeeper with a “can do” attitude and consistently maintain the highest level of standards and efficiency. Must be able to follow and adhere to policies and procedures.
OUR CORE VALUES:
● Principal’s First
Ability to stay focused on meeting and exceeding Highly Private Principals/Clients needs
● Learn from mistakes
Able to admit mistakes upfront and seeks the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes. Makes thoughtful choices and provides solutions to avoid future mistakes. Keeps improving.
Finishes duties mindfully, effectively and promptly.
Shows a deep commitment to the role and people.
Takes ownership of tasks and time for Due diligence.
Thinks and acts independently.
Does not complain or shy away from assigned work. Confronts difficulties with a positive outlook. When the going gets tough the tough get going.
● Extensive experience in cleaning luxury homes
● Can show flexibility and go the extra mile when needed to get the job done
● Good knowledge and experience in the care of fine finishing’s, special surfaces and how to work around high-end artwork and antiques
● Understands clearly which products work and ones that are not appropriate
● Must have experience with steaming, ironing and caring of luxury fine linens and delicate fabrics
● Able to respond to requests in a timely fashion and follow through until completed
● Can graciously accept feedback and apply lessons learned
● Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, squat, crouch, bend and crawl
● Ability to lift, push and pull required load (approximately 30 lbs)
● Able to stand for long periods of time
● Able to work in both large and confined spaces
● Able to track tasks using Google Sheets, Docs and Apps
● Clean furniture and fixtures as directed while using only approved products
● Organize personal items and closets as directed
● Assist as needed with changing and making the bedding, adhere to time schedule
● Dust furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment
● Carry linens, towels, bathroom items and cleaning supplies from room to room in caddy. Keep caddies cleaned and restocked
● Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
● Wash, dust, polish, vacuum, and sweep assigned areas
● Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standards
● Polish fittings and fixtures, clean mirrors and windows
● Iron, fold and distribute clean laundry
● Sort and wash laundry using machines or by hand as required
● Inspect regularly the furniture, carpets, upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, curtains, etc. in assigned areas, and report any damage or concerns/issues to the Executive Housekeeper
● Ensure all cleaning equipment & housekeeping tools are maintained and in good working order and are being properly cared for
● Gather, empty and clean trash bins daily
● Exterior cleaning, patio, cabana, balconies, etc.
● Maintain a professional appearance and uniform standards
● Oversee vendors in assigned areas, with House Manager’s direction
● Actively observe and report timely anything requiring immediate attention
● Listen well, take notes and respond timely to requests
● Answer door and phones
● Must be Fluent in English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● 5+ years of related professional experience working in a high-level private home in a similar role or capacity
● Excellent verbal references required from both current and previous employers
● Valid Driver’s License; confident and responsible driver
● Must pass background check
● Must be legally able to work in the United States