Excel Partners Inc. Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading financial services firm located in Greenwich, CT, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the company's Private Equity Team! This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, mature, well-rounded and versatile candidate with at least seven years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior management for an asset management and/or financial firm - previous experience in Private Equity a huge plus! An ideal candidate for this role must be flexible and team-oriented in addition to being able to handle an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Perform a variety of different administrative functions, including but not limited to, calendar management, coordinating both international and domestic travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, expense reporting and managing the company's filing system
- Manage all Private Equity Team-related communications, which includes routing phone calls, email correspondence and coordinating conference calls
- Regularly process letters, memos, financial documents, etc.
- Perform special projects as needed
- Assist other teams, high-ranking individuals and the office as a whole with various administrative duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 7 years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting ?senior management for an asset management and/or financial firm
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat?
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team required
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, accuracy, confidentiality, detail orientation a must
Excel Partners Inc.Why Work Here?
Opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing and reputable company that offers great exposure, visibility and opportunities for growth.
Excel Partners is a professional recruiting firm that supplies its many clients with truly exceptional employees for their available temporary and permanent roles. Excel Partners is always looking for strong new candidates to present to businesses in Connecticut, New York, and along the East Coast!