Administrative Assistant Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An established Greenwich, CT-based investment company right at the Cos Cob, Greenwich train station is seeking to fill an immediate need with the addition of an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to their team.
Employee will be required to work full-time in the company's offices in Greenwich, CT, with no remote option. Proof of vaccination status is mandatory.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm
• Answer phone lines
• Meet and greet guests
• Purchase and maintain office supplies
• Maintain central administrative calendar
• Schedule and manage meetings
• Prepare monthly expense reports
• Kitchen maintenance and sterilization
• Communicate with vendors
• Collect mail and distribute daily
• Schedule and prepare FedEx/UPS shipments
• Schedule car service for executives
• Water delivery maintenance: keep running inventory
• Maintain office printers and inventory of printer toners
• Maintain updated company contact list
• Maintain conference rooms before and after meetings
• Maintain office shredders
• Coordinate with building manager for office maintenance
• Assist the Director of Operations with various assignments
• Perform ad hoc tasks for various departments
• Perform some personal tasks for President
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Proactive problem solving
• Team player
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Excel Partners Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Excel Partners Inc.
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.