We seek the "best in the business" - entrepreneurial thinkers who can recognize opportunities and are never satisfied with anything less than excellence. EXCEL provides its team members the opportunity to do interesting, challenging work, contribute to team success, have fun, grow, develop, and be appropriately rewarded for accomplishments. EXCEL has over 30 years of experience in the Federal, State, Commercial, and Non-profit markets. EXCEL is a Solutions Management Company that transforms businesses through a combination of technology and management best practices. How companies manage their people, processes, and tools is mission critical, which is why EXCEL maps out and implements innovative solutions that make it easier for information to get to who needs it, in the form they want it, when they need it. Our goal is to guide our clients towards solutions that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. EXCEL focuses in the areas of field services, managed IT support services & managed security services, network solutions, and infrastructure support. Visit us at www.emsi.com.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling our comprehensive suite of Managed Services and Managed Security Services as well as our Field Services. The position is responsible for introducing the company's full range of Managed Services and Field Services to key executives and staff of targeted small-medium size companies. The solution set includes managed IT support services, managed cyber-security services, back-up and disaster recovery services, structured cabling, hardware deployments, network installation and support.
- Develop successful strategic sales pursuit plans of targeted accounts. Pursuit of new customer relationships sufficient to achieve projected revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with customers, partners, and coworkers.
- Gather prospect requirements and participate in technical solution design.
- Create and articulate well-structured sales proposals based on customer needs and desires.
- Timely and accurately maintain sales CRM database of prospective clients.
- Ability to write professional presentations and responses to RFPs and RFQs.
- Stay current on IT industry trends, along with new products and services.
- Effectively communicate with all levels staff and management at prospects, customers and internally.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher or 4+years equivalent sales experience in a "hunting" role
- 2+ years of sales experience (must include some prior experience selling technology hardware, software products, and/or services.)
- Account management and planning skills. Comfortable in the customer & partner negotiations to accommodate sales goals. Prior experience using and maintaining a CRM tool.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High integrity and professional values.
- An interest in working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment. Competitive spirit with a results-driven, goal-oriented attitude.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.