Resident Support Specialist - Call Center Representative
- $20 Hourly
Excalibur Homes, LLC currently manages over 7,000 homes in Georgia, Florida, and Nashville, TN. We are looking for Resident Support Specialists to join our team! If you are a team player with an energetic personality, can think on your feet, and are comfortable de-escalating situations, this may be a great fit for you!
Previous experience with answering a heavy call volume is required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often loud environment. Current residents are not eligible for employment.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OR HYBRID POSITION.
Hours: 8am - 5pm or 9am – 6pm: Monday - Friday
The Resident Support Specialists/Call Center Support Specialists will have access to multiple programs to assist and answer questions from our customers. The ability to multi-task and focus in a distracting environment is necessary to succeed.
The Resident Support Specialists/Call Center Support Specialists are responsible for handling a high volume of calls, reviewing information in a database and various portals, email correspondence, and other general administrative duties.
Successful candidates must work well in an office collaborative environment, be dependable, will have lots of energy, have exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, and enjoy working with customers!
- Schedule: Available Shifts are 8am - 5pm, or 9am - 6pm Monday - Friday (1-hr. lunch). Must be able to arrive on time and be dependable! Attendance is closely monitored for this position.
- Ability to de-escalate situations when dealing with customers.
- Experience with multi-tasking and high-volume calls (200+ calls on some days!)
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service, even on high-stress days.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with property management or other CRM software is a plus.
- Intermediate skills with Google Suite – Google Docs & Google Sheets is preferred
- Dependable, reliable transportation, outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Our company has been in business for 35 years. This position offers a benefits package, a business casual work environment, and abundant growth for the right candidate.
Excalibur Homes, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Excalibur Home ManagementAlpharetta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.