EXCALIBUR ENTERPRISE IS GOING THROUGH AN EXPANSION PROJECT - WE ARE CURRENTLY ADDING NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR TEAM AND HAVE LAUNCHED OUR NEWEST OFFICE IN SPOKANE.
Our marketing firm is looking for an outgoing Marketing Associate who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Associate will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Submit ideas for experimental marketing programs designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand
- Work closely with the in-store collateral development team to create pieces to be put on retail sales floors
- Collaborate with brand ambassadors to create innovative ways to gain exposure for client products
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Experience working in marketing or sales
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What are the Perks?
The management team offers an environment where our associates ideas are not only heard but implemented. As a company, we offer advancements base solely on individual/team performance.
- $13-$17 hourly plus commission
- Full Paid Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
**This Business Does Not Do Any of the Following:
-Door to Door Sales
-Business to Business