Information Security Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Information Security Engineer
Location: Minneapolis MN (Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Skills and Experience in :
- Must have 8 to 10+ years on Information Security Engineer.
Identity, Access, and Management (Single Sign On, Federation), Broadcomm [CA Siteminder], Azure AD (Active Directory Federation Services)
Monitoring Tools Sumologic, Dynatrace
Scripting Languages Shell, Java
Infrastructure Unix, AWS Cloud
Automation, CICD, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Info Security Engineer will support the ongoing operations tasks/incidents ensuring the platform availability to end users and applications.
- Responsibilities include IAM platform optimization, logging & auditing enhancements, implementing new solutions within IAM space and automation.
- Ability to work with group of guides to ensure that platform is highly available, resilient, and aligned with security standards
- Drive a high-performance culture within the team and learn continuously
- Ability to support 24X7 IAM operational activities
- Partner with Operations team to address critical P1/P2 issues related to IAM, SSO integrations, product bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Collaborating closely/interacting with offshore & onshore teams
- Ability to setup and coordinate with teams to setup IAM Infrastructure in AWS
- Take ownership of platform initiatives & upgrade projects
- Provide support in platform Upgrade and enhancements
- Ability to take initiatives for the improvement of infrastructure
- Provide technical consultancy for new projects requiring implementation setup with consideration of existing platform stability
- Flexibility to support projects outside of normal business hours when vital to address high priority incidents/problems
Skype & Hangout: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get fresh Information Security Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.