Are you looking for the opportunity to work independently and learn new skills in a unique industry? Are you interested in traveling? Then Examinetics is for you! As an Occupational Health Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering occupational health testing services to clients. This would include interfacing directly with clients, driving a mobile testing truck to industrial sites and administering tests. Weekend, evening and overnight work is required for this position.
We provide a comprehensive training program! You will receive training at the corporate office located in Overland Park, KS and on-the-job training in the field.
- Annual Compensation Starting at $35,000+ Depending on Experience
- Overtime and Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Package
- 5 Weeks of PTO
- Company Smart Phone Provided
- Company Paid Travel
- 5 Consecutive weeks of Paid classroom & on the job Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Certifications
- Travel to regional and national client sites 5-6 days a week.
- Drive mobile testing trucks in accordance with Examinetics fleet policies and Department of Transportation (DOT) rules.
- Perform occupational health testing services inside the mobile truck and in client offices. Testing includes, but is not limited to, hearing test, pulmonary function testing, respirator fit testing and vital signs testing.
- Provide exceptional customer service to client worksite personnel.
- Conducting daily routine maintenance checks on mobile testing truck.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years old
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license issued by the state in which you reside
- Must have a good driving record
- Computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible with problem solving, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Driving experience beneficial
- Customer service experience required
- Must pass a DOT physical exam and a drug test
- Frequently required to move equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
# About Examinetics
Examinetics, headquartered in Overland Park, KS, is the leading Workforce Health provider serving clients nationwide. We collaborate with businesses from every industry to protect and empower their employees with health compliance solutions. From hearing conservation and respiratory evaluations to overall health, our comprehensive suite of services meet the workforce health needs of the world's top companies
Examinetics is an affirmative action employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Job Location: Seattle - Seattle, WA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Travel Percentage: Road Warrior
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Health Care