This position acts as a direct liaison between internalcompany departments and ExamOne paramedical offices or Quest PSC’s to use theirsoft-sales background to encourage patients and applicants to schedule specimencollections. The role may include:
- Soft sales solicitation
- Setting clinical specimen collection appointments
- Setting paramedical specimen collection appointments
- Taking unique Tele-underwriting orders
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Complete telephone calls with patients, applicants,office staff and customers designated to Scheduling Center programs.
2. Continuously work to improve the participation in ourspecimen collection scheduling or completing unique Teleunderwriting ordercompletions through outbound calls.
3. Handles all inquiries via phone, email and otherelectronic communication in numerous scheduling platforms.
4. Provides resolution on routine to moderate issues and isresponsible for providing a professional response back to all internal/externalrequestors.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent past work attendance record
- Accurate typing skills, 40 wpm minimum
- Soft solicitation/sales approach experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Background in medical terminology or health industry
- Background in sales
- Detail-oriented and accurate with names/numbers
- Good organization and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)