Exaltaret LLC Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Who we are - The Exaltaret team is made up of former Big-4 CPAs as well as professionals from banking, engineering and other backgrounds who decided to create a technical sales firm.
We are brokers.
We obsess over how we can help our clients take their business to the next level through making new connections and building pipelines.
We’re looking for individuals who are on the same path.
If you have any general interest in sales, adventure, entrepreneurship and want to chat, please feel free to reach out. We prioritize intellectual thought around business.
About the Role
Exaltaret is looking for an Account Executive to join our team and oversee the success plan in a specific sales vertical. As an Account Executive, you will be the primary point of contact and manage sales pipelines while bringing on new business. This individual will be a subject matter expert on Exaltaret’s service offerings, provide technical assistance, negotiate contracts and successfully navigate a proof of concept.
- Experience making cold calls or willingness to learn
- Manage and drive sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Own the full sales cycle from building and managing a territory plan to contract negotiation
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Exaltaret’s service offerings and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize the value from Exaltaret’s offerings
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across multiple departments within a company
- A BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate successfully in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fast paced, and has the confidence and ability to wear many hats
- Strong technical abilities with modern sales tools
- Passionate about building relationships and bringing value proposition
We’re looking for a wide variety of individuals with strong technical backgrounds - who might not have formal sales experience. Below is a sample of what you might have done in the past:
- Audited Financial Statements
- Created wireframes for a mobile development company
- Calculated NAV for a hedge fund
- Worked on a product development team in either hardware or software
- Worked in government/international affairs
- Worked on pipeline management for an oil and gas company
- Other technical skills not listed here
BusinessView all jobs at Exaltaret LLC