Exact Staff Santa Clarita, CA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Exact Staff, one of the top staffing agencies in the United States. We are searching for a Trophy Assembler to join one of our clients in Santa Clarita, CA! Join one of the largest Awards organization. Please see the description below!
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 1st Shift
- Processing and proofing materials to ensure orders are completed according to specifications.
- Packaging and shipping of completed products and receiving/stocking inventory.
- Attention to detail is a critical component of the job.
- Must be able to exercise judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude to work professionally and effectively in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
- Secondary duties would include expanding company’s social media marketing campaigns.
- Assist in answering phones in a professional manner and ability to handle customer’s questions
- Receiving/stocking inventory and matching with packing slip.
- Aptitude to work professionally and effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Keeping the store and work area organized and neat.
- Must be able to carry approx 20-30 lbs if needed.
- Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States
- As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check
- Call us today to discuss your work experience and we will match you with our most appropriate client.
If you are interested, please save time by applying online at www.exactstaff.com/register -We would love to hear from you once you complete this online registration! Please contact our Santa Clarita Branch to set up an interview or for more information, Please reach us at (661)-295-3811
EXACT STAFF is an E-Verify employer. All offers of employment are conditioned upon presenting identification proving identity and the legal right to work in the U.S. Exact Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that all decisions regarding terms, conditions and privileges of employment are in accordance with our principles of equal opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed or religious beliefs, age, sex, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical disability, mental disability, citizenship, military status, protected genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. We comply with the ADA and applicable state and local laws and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants to perform essential functions of the job. Hire may be subject to passing a medical examination, skill and agility tests.
AddressSanta Clarita, CA