Now hiring for a full time experienced Office Manager/Accounting/Human Resources Candidate responsible for overall daily functions of a medium size, fast growing, Painting, Construction and Cleaning Services Company, based in Bakersfield.
Furthermore, the daily responsibilities will include all accounts receivable & payable functions in CRM, Perform Human Resource Responsibilities, and support president in daily functions as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Entering, and processing payables for projects, and daily operating expenses from start to finish, prepare weekly check runs, and on demand checks
- Prepare billing sheets, and SOV's for Project managers to complete monthly billing
- Request lien waivers from suppliers as needed for payments
- All banking duties entering payments, deposit recording, reconcile all bank accounts, and credit card statements, collections of past due receivables
- Perform insurance audits, Workers Comp. & Liability
- Prepare bookkeeping, and reports for CPA at end of year or quarterly for tax preparation
- Prepare, and distribute 1099's, and send 1096 to IRS
- Renew, and keep current operation, state & OSHA permits , and licenses
- Serve as point person for all office operations. Answer, and direct phone calls
- Provide administrative support, assist in day to day operations, and some scheduling of meetings
- Enter payroll checks weekly to bank account
- Cross train, and serve as backup for payroll entering
- Book Hotels for out of town employees. Send Credit card authorizations.
- Set up new job folders, order insurance certs. & business licenses and pre-lien.
- Report and handle Workers Comp. Claims through closing
- Candidate will work with project managers after award of project, to prepare and submit product submittals, schedule of values, site specific safety plans and other documentation required by the CM at Risk or General Contractor on new project.in English, and Spanish helpful
- Candidate will be responsible for the input of financial documents pertaining to the day to day operation of the company including receipts, billing or invoicing of clients, and input of bills for vendors and service providers.
Qualifications, Experience, and requirements: (3 TO 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) strong computer skills
- Possess communication skills written, and oral
- Strong attention to detail, time management, organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and switch between functions quickly
- Key competencies include organizational skills, initiative, time management and the ability to work independently. Knowledge of Construction practices, and procedures, billing etc.
LOS ANGELES APPLICANTS: Exact Staff will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 9 to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code