Driver / Receiving Clerk Assistant (Temp to Hire)
$15.00 to $19.00 per hour
Inventory Control Lead & Production Manager
Date of Posting:
1. Operates the company vehicles to deliver finished goods (FG), transports products to other facilities and performs pick up of products into the distribution center.
2. Operates the company’s forklift, electric pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment and assists inventory control with allocations of items from active distribution areas to ensure fulfillment of orders.
3. Monitors active inventory stock levels and replenishes inventory from the reserve locations to ensure smooth order fulfillment process.
4. Conducts warehouse transfers using Inventory Management software (BME).
5. Manages inventory of FG or other material in the distribution center coolers and ensures the rotation of material according to First in First out or other method specified by inventory control.
6. Performs verification of incoming products that arrives into the distribution center that includes raw material, bulk, finished good, office supplies, packaging material, Fedex delivery, etc. Assigns and transfers incoming shipments to the appropriate location.
7. Prepares outbound shipments and verifies accuracy of paper work, products and quantities.
8. Organizes documentation of inbound and outbound shipments.
9. Assists inventory control in performing routine cycle counts and physical counts of inventory in the distribution center.
10. Maintains driver logs and performs basic truck maintenance.
11. Performs any other related duties as may be required by Inventory Lead or Manager.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant inventory work experience.
· Must have excellent communication skill and able to perform communication via email, phone calls and other communication method.
· Must be able to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
· Must be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook email system.
· Must be able to lift up to 50Lbs, average 30Lbs.
· High school diploma required.
· Must have Driver License class C and able to drive 26’ foot dry van truck
· Must have experience with operating forklift.
Temp to Hire Position
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (Up to half an hour unpaid meal break).
They physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to occasionally alternate between sitting and standing positions. The employee must be able to take on moderate to heavy driving duties which may include long sitting times. The employee is regularly required to stand for long hours. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, use hands and fingers to handle controls, computer and mouse; talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, stand, stoop, and lift as required to store materials throughout the work day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
6 months of recent work history (i.e. working, volunteering or attending school)
Valid identification that proves your right to work in the United States
As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a drug screen and background check.
EXACT STAFF is an E-Verify employer. All offers of employment are conditioned upon presenting identification proving identity and the legal right to work in the U.S.
Exact Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that all decisions regarding terms, conditions, and privileges of employment are in accordance with our principles of equal opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed or religious beliefs, age, sex, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical disability, mental disability, citizenship, military status, protected genetic characteristics, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. We comply with the ADA and applicable state and local laws and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants to perform essential functions of the job. Hire may be subject to passing a medical examination, skill and agility tests.
LOS ANGELES APPLICANTS: Exact Staff will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 9 to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code