Our client is one of the largest care providers in the country with three decades of specialized services in emergency medicine, anesthesiology, hospital medicine, ambulatory and post-acute care, and behavioral health.
They are currently seeking a representative to join their medical call center in North Hollywood. You will be responsible for answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with services, Responding efficiently and accurately to callers ensuring that clients feel supported and a priority. Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately and adhering to all company policies and procedures.
This position is full-time temp to hire. Hours are as follows:
- Tuesday to Thursday - 1:30 pm to 10 pm on Tuesday, and 10 pm - 5 am on Wednesday and Thursday
- Friday to Sunday - 1:30 pm to 10 pm.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- 1-3 years of Call Center experience
- Understanding of company services and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- As a condition of employment, you may be asked to take and pass a background check and drug test.
If you are interested in the position, please apply. Once applied, reach out to Max from Exact Staff to discuss this position and schedule an interview. The number to contact is 818-348-1100. Thank you.
LOS ANGELES APPLICANTS: Exact Staff will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 9 to Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code