** Please call Rachel in Newbury Park to set up your interview now!! +1 (805) 244-0218 or email email@example.com
Our client is a proud provider of Telecommunications solutions and IT support for its customers which includes tier-one billing and service support. We are looking for someone who has a Strong Personality, is Sales Minded, a People Person, who is outgoing and capable of Client Service and IT Support. This Representative will join our team in Simi Valley! YOU will be responsible for creating service/billing tickets, processing credit requests, doing bill reviews, assisting Technical Operations and Sales with order processing, site qualifications and quotes for pricing. You will need to develop an in-depth understanding of the company products and services and how clients can benefit from their use. Creating and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with clients being able to advise them about new products and services for improved efficiency in their business and upsell for product upgrades are staple duties of the Client Services Representative.
Occasionally, at the discretion of management based on team needs, assist with end-user training for voice/VoIP services as well as campaigns initiated by Account Management and Marketing in order to develop and maintain customer relationships and ensure that client records are updated.
• An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
• Ability to deal with difficult clients and questions
• Critical thinker
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge of products (willing to train)
• Develop/maintain in-depth knowledge of company products, client needs/uses, how they benefit the client and how to upsell to existing clients
• Must be comfortable upselling
• Good accurate records keeping
• MUST be able to Multi-task well
• High school diploma/GED and at least 1-year experience in a related field
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executive management, clients, customers, and the general public
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
• Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook software
• MUST have a valid Driver's license and auto liability coverage as company travel may be required
*May be required to travel and meet clients in-person when needed and wear professional business attire.