Our client has an excellent opportunity for those who wish to go into the HR field. As a member of the aerospace field, our client works with the electrical connectors that often get installed into major airline projects, both commercial and military.
As the HR Assistant, you will:
- Aid the coordinators to ensure that all employees working at the location knows and understands all HR policies, rules, regulations and more.
- Create presentations to present these HR policies in company meetings
- Taking calls and messages
- Reviewing resumes for potential positions and setting up interviews
This is a full time, temp to hire position. First shift, from 8 am to 5 pm. Pay rate is depending on experience and your interview with our client. Finally, full training is provided for candidates.
These are the things we are looking for in a candidate:
- You have worked 1-2 years in HR or a similar Admin position
- You wish to go into Human Resources
- You are Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Great communication skills
- You know your way around Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- As a condition of employment, you may be asked to take a background check and drug test
If you are interested, please apply! We would love to hear from you. Once you do so, please call Max from Exact Staff to set up an interview and learn more about this position. The number to contact is 818-348-1100. Thanks!