Empower BodyCare is an ODA-compliant producer of premium hemp topicals, and one of the fastest growing and most respected hemp brands in the country.
What will you do?
The Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business via cold-calling, in-store presentations, and participation in industry trade shows and networking events.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team (start-up environment) and help us develop and grow our sales strategy. You will be joining an award-winning product line and a well-known brand. You will also receive extensive support from our account management and marketing teams, ensuring you have all the tools you need to close sales and build a successful career in the cannabis industry. The successful candidate will be coachable and trainable with a desire to grow their existing sales skills.
- Prospect new accounts using social media, and other online tools
- Set up meetings with purchasing managers via cold-calling, email, and social media outreach
- Use a customer-focused, consultative sales process to educate prospects on what products will best fit their needs
- Follow-up with prospective accounts via phone, email and SMS to stay top of mind and close new business
- Participate in on-site patient appreciation days, staff education events, hosted company parties, networking mixers, and other events on a regular basis
- Respond to phone and email inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on our full product catalog as well as the latest trends in the cannabis industry
- Work with the marketing team to develop new sales material and refine messaging
- Relay feedback from customers to the marketing, product and account management teams on a regular basis
- Maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is up-to-date and accurate
Skills & Experience
- Minimum one year of experience in a field sales position
- At least two years of experience in a retail sales environment strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Proven track record of developing a strategic sales strategy, building new business, and meeting/exceeding quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient technical skills including use of MS Office, Google Drive, and CRM software
- Must have a valid driver’s license, valid motor vehicle insurance, have access to reliable transportation, and have a clean driving and criminal record (this position will require travel).
- OLCC Marijuana Handler’s Card
- Competitive pay (Base + Commission)
- Medical and dental insurance for Full Time Employees
- Paid training
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
TO APPLY: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER TO INFO@EMPOWEROIL.COM