Rotational Internship - Texas
- Paid Time Off
The Ewing Internship Experience Video
Develop the skills and experience you need to succeed in the workplace while making the world a little greener at Ewing, the largest family-owned supplier of landscape and irrigation products in the U.S.
During an internship at Ewing, you can expect to grow your skills, knowledge, and experience in wholesale distribution by working in several different job functions in our rotational program.
You will gain operations experience working alongside our Branch Service Professionals learning counter sales, shipping, and receiving. Shadowing and performing the duties of a Branch Manager exposes interns to strategic planning and operations of running a branch.
Interns will gain sales experience working alongside some of our world class Account Managers performing sales calls and activities to grow the business.
Lastly, interns are exposed to high-level leadership through the mentoring from Regional and Divisional Managers allowing exposure to the strategic development of the business and our employees.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work on a Capstone Project, where interns use their knowledge, skills, and interests to develop process improvement strategies for Ewing! Examples of projects include but not limited to…
- Customer churn outreach
- Conducting employee “stay” interviews
- Social media outreach
- Customer satisfaction exploration
- Learning & Development activity effectiveness
- And more!
At the completion of the project, you will get the opportunity to present your findings and show off your hard work to a group of company executives. A great experience throughout!
- Must be candidates for a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time
- Candidates for a Bachelor's degree must have at least 75 hours at the end of the fall semester prior to the internship.
All Interns could qualify for the following benefits:
- Company-issued laptop (if needed)
- Relocation Assistance (if needed)
- Ewing attire (shirts, hats, etc...)
- Paid time off for holidays etc...
- Full time employment at the completion of your internship could be available for those interested and qualified!
Ewing Outdoor SupplyHouston, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.