The Office Administrator provides office and administrative support to the Sales Team as well as operational metrics
for the Evolve Leadership Team. This role is vital for the smooth-running of our business. Duties may include
fielding telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and reports, and filing. Additionally, the Evolve
Office Administrator will be responsible for specific projects and tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Professional greeting: re-directing calls as required
- Assisting with email inquiries
- Data entry (sales figures, operational metrics)
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, and Senior Management
- Processing Patient Invoices
- Placing orders through vendor pharmacy portals
- Maintaining Customer Data in all company used systems
- Other Duties as outlined by Evolve Leadership.
Experience and Education:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Profession written and verbal communication
- Effective time management skills to meet timelines.
- Candidates are expected to have an exemplary work ethic
- Experience in a virtual work environment
- Medical or Clinical processing experience preferred
- Studies in the medical or health related field
Why Work Here?Growth minded Tele-Medicine Hormone Replacement Therapy Practice. Our company provides a concierge telemedicine experience focus on custom plans, speed, and a high touch service
Fast growing, fun culture, with opportunity for advancement. We are looking for "doers" that want to grow with us.
Bloomfield Hills, MI