Registered Nurse (RN)
Evolvinc Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25,000 Yearly
Our client is seeking a Registered Nurse who is ready to give life to patients in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of patients and their families who are dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
- deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment.
- treating patients and providing advice and emotional support to them and their families.
- to order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
- assess and evaluate patients' needs.
- Work one on one with young active adult clients within their home and community.
- apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
- direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
- observing and assessing their records, symptoms, and reactions to treatment and care.
- extensive interaction with patients' families as well, guiding and instructing them in aftercare measures.
- Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing is required, but a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing OR a 3-year Diploma from an accredited diploma program may be substituted.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state of practice.
- Graduate Nurse pre-licensure (if available).
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
- Intensive Care Unit , Critical Care Unit, Emergency Room, OR Medical-Surgical experience.
- Certified Nephrology Nurse OR Certified Dialysis Nurse.
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations.
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates.
Shifts (early morning/day) are typically 10-12 hours per day, 3-4 days per week.
Required to work on some holidays.
Benefits provided :-
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and a potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity.
- CNN and CDN certification reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 9-12 week paid training that includes a combination of classroom and hands on learning with support to guide you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.
- 401(k) plan.
- $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child and elder care.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Evolvinc