Civil Engineer Project Manager
- Over a month ago
Civil Engineer Project Manager. This is an opportunity to join our existing and experienced Civil Engineering Department within our established Civil Engineering / Land Planning / Surveying/ Permitting / Landscape Architecture firm.
This position is mainly an office position with some field visits required. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience and be proficient in the following:
- Coordination with clients and consultants to ensure that the design meets their needs and specifications.
- Monitoring and coordination of the engineering team to ensure best practice design standards are met, including jurisdictional requirements.
- Developing project timelines and scheduling engineers in order to meet project milestones and deliverables. Meet regularly with the design team to go over project status and identify any issues or potential roadblocks of the project.
- Coordination of the engineering team to ensure project deadlines and project expectations are met.
- Monitoring project budgets and design team hours to ensure costs are within expected projections.
- Identifying changes in scope and when appropriate, communicating time and financial impacts including creating Change Orders to clients when needed;
- Provide technical support for engineers.
- Set up work orders for new projects once the contract is signed.
- Update Job Summaries and Project Schedules as developments progress. Estimated hours on tasks should be updated regularly and the budget should be considered in the estimated hours to complete a task.
- Review monthly billing sheets and complete in the timeframe given by Corporate.
- Other activities as directed by the civil engineering department director;
- Additional Required Experience and Abilities:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D 2019 or higher, Microsoft Word, and Excel;
- Comply with established company drafting and CAD standards;
- Works well with others and is able to obtain cooperation from others when needed to achieve a joint goal;
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Ability to work overtime when required to meet deadlines;
- Willingness to accept additional duties to support other departments when necessary;
- Professional Engineer’s License a plus
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Evolvinc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?