Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Evolvinc New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client company works with each child and his or her family members to create the best possible outcome for everyone. The company is looking for a caring, passionate, and dedicated professional BCBA to oversee programming, thorough staff training, supervision and parent collaboration.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Conducting initial assessments, reassessments, and functional behavior assessments.
- Writing comprehensive and detailed assessment reports.
- Develop and maintain goals and instructional materials for each patient.
- Responsible for program development, curriculum development and behavior plan implementation.
- Licensed, Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Limited Permit Only.
- A valid driver's license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is preferred.
Skills & Abilities :-
- Proficient in assessment tools such as ABLLS-R, AFLS, VB-MAPP, Vineland, ATEC, and PEERS.
- Well versed in managing severe behaviors (CPI or SKIP proficient is a plus).
- Energetic, passionate, and goal-oriented.
- Can arrive on time and be prepared for therapy sessions.
- Ability to work closely with families, to understand and address their needs.
Client offers the following training :-
- Skill acquisition
- Activities of daily living skills
- Social skills
- Behavior management
- Functional behavior assessments
- Ongoing staff
Work Schedule :-
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, based around the needs of the patients.
Our client company is an equal opportunity employer. Their vision is to create happy, highly functioning family units that provide the stability and environment everyone needs to succeed. They work with verbal and non-verbal clients ages 3-18, in home, school and community settings, and truly believe we can help families create better lives. Also, the client company is passionate about child development.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at Evolvinc