Evolver is seeking an Television Production Engineer / Videographer and Editor to work at our client's site in Washington, DC near Joint Base Anacostia. (formerly Bolling AFB)
***Active***TOP SECRET clearance is needed to be considered for this position***
We are looking for a full-time TV Production Engineer (Videographer / Editor) to work one-on-one with senior-level staff responsible for managing and protecting the information systems and assets of a major executive-level department with a National Security mission. You will assist with all aspects of live and recorded video messaging.
· The ideal candidate will have extensive experience operating all systems associated with TV studios and/or media broadcast facilities, as well as facilities with capabilities for remote broadcasting, live and/or recorded interviews, and archiving capabilities. Your work may include teleprompter data entry, video lighting setup, camera shots, and audio microphone setup in both the TV Studios on campus. You will also manage post-production recorded content; editing it for distribution.
This position requires a flexible schedule, and you must be able to be on campus to accommodate a production with a minimum of 2-3 hours’ notice in either TV Studio for emergency situations and/or briefings. Regular hours of operation for both TV Studios is 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday with staggered shifts for multiple operators (i.e., 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, depending on the schedule of events and their complexity.
Staff currently working on site will provide OJT on the specific components of both TV Studio systems.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting TV productions in a similar environment. This includes components for a main auditorium with balcony level for presentations and senior-level staff press briefings, a master AV control room, three conference rooms, one room outfitted as a video production studio for executive-level interviews, a second production studio on campus, an outdoor media standup location, and a satellite truck connectivity location.
- 3-5 years of experience in planning, scripting, and visual design for live and recorded press briefings, public affairs announcements, internal staff announcements, and "town hall" presentations, with or without teleprompter
- Experience in planning, scripting and visual design for interview and discussion programs with two participants
- Familiarity with TV production techniques typically used in live or recorded programs described above, including camera angles, lighting, switcher transitions, supers, and graphics
- Familiarity with typical activities and procedures found in a live TV production environment (studio, control room, auditorium), including operator roles, working with experienced and inexperienced talent, and use of intercom and IFB
- Familiarity with Mac OS and typical office applications
- Fluency with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and other Adobe applications for video post-production on the Mac
- Familiarity with file formats, compression/codecs, and general specifications for HD video
- Familiarity with file storage and asset management concepts in a production environment
Training and Certifications: 3-5 years of experience supporting TV productions in a similar environment. This includes components for a main auditorium with balcony level for presentations and senior-level staff press briefings, a master AV control room, three conference rooms, one room outfitted as a video production studio for executive-level interviews, a second production studio on campus, an outdoor media standup location, and a satellite truck connectivity location.
- Applicant Must Hold a Current TOP Secret Clearance and be eligible for a DHS EOD in order to be considered for this position.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Evolver, a Converged Security Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.