Service Desk Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Evolver is a technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges in the present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. Established in 2000, Evolver has successfully grown to be a trusted technology leader. Evolver’s efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations, including Inc. 5000 for five consecutive years, and most recently “Future 50” from SmartCEO. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value time and time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Evolver’s core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join Evolver, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company.
Evolver is seeking a Service Desk Manager to work in Washington, D.C.
**US Citizen and Able to pass a Background/Badging Investigation**
Must have the ability to work Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of an enterprise Service Desk Team supporting over 2,500 users.
- Provide customer-focused service and technical leadership for Service Desk support staff who provide T1 and T2 Remote and Deskside resolution of standard and non-standard computers, tablets, smartphones, software, peripherals, printers, and network connectivity problems. As well as user account administration and support.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing service desk personnel including tasking, scheduling, monitoring/QA, mentoring, evaluating, and managing performance issues.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly operational metrics and make recommendations for streamlining processes, knowledge management articles, agent training, etc.
- Provide leadership in the role of Incident and Service Request Manager, responsible for full lifecycle (from triage, escalation to resolution) and for continual service improvements that align with and continually improve upon ITIL processes.
- Work closely with the Management Team to promote a positive work environment and achieve the group goals.
- Interact and collaborate with all levels of staff to include active participation and involvement as part of the contract and client management teams.
- Interface with Project Managers, Operations Manager, and Change Management teams to review and approve operational support readiness of impacting changes to the organization.
- Bachelor of Science or Six (6) years of professional experience
- Five (5) years related experience working on a Service Desk
- Three (3) years of experience Managing a Service Desk/Help Desk Team
- Three (3) years of experience supporting and troubleshooting the M365 line of Products – including Outlook/Exchange, Office, Teams, Active Directory (AD).
- Two (2) Years of Experience with enterprise configuration and monitoring tools, such as System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Operations Manager (SCOM), AD Manager, and Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Five (5) Years of Desktop, laptop, tablet and smart device hardware troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and Able to Pass a Capitol Police Background Investigation
- Three (3) years of experience Managing a Service Desk/Help Desk Team consisting of twenty (20) staff members that supports an environment of two thousand (2000) end users
- Intensive and progressive experience managing a large customer service user base utilizing quality control procedures and ITIL best practices based on a proven quality assurance (QA) program and top-level QA corporate commitment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to present material effectively to all levels of management.
- Familiarity with technical troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iMac).
- Familiarity with Apple MDM preferably JAMF.
- Certified as a Service Desk Manager or Service Desk Director, e.g., HDI Support Center Manager, HDI Support Center Director preferred.
- Certified Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundations or extensive knowledge preferred.
Evolver is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Evolver
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?