Evolver is seeking a Senior Sharepoint Developer/Administrator to join our team in support of our client in San Francisco, CA.
Senior SharePoint Developer/Administrator
Description of Duties:
Senior SharePoint Developer/Administrator with a minimum of 5+ years of experience developing and supporting a medium SharePoint and related SharePoint systems. This is a high profile position and excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to interface with end users.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- SharePoint Administration
- Supporting SharePoint End User’s Sites
- Work with off-hours support staff, and systems engineers to support SharePoint patching and deployments.
- Implement best practices for exception handling, logging, troubleshooting, and issue escalation.
- Provide detailed system documentation for existing and new systems (Administration Guides, Off-Hours Support Guides, Disaster Recovery Runbook, Architecture Diagrams)
- Provide business analysis services in meeting with the business units to clarify requirements for enhancements and new solutions.
- Provide light project management for small and medium-sized SharePoint projects with small technical teams assisting with development and testing.
- Provide training to front-line helpdesk and users for new systems and changes.
- Perform regular code analysis, code scanning, code reviews, and system security vulnerability remediation
- Work with vendor sales and support staff for procurement, licensing, troubleshooting, and upgrades
· Minimum five years of experience with the installation and maintenance of SharePoint. Sharepoint online experience is a plus
· Developing SharePoint Solutions: Web Services, Event Receivers, Application Pages, Workflows, Branding Solutions, Master Pages, Layouts Pages, Search Display Templates, JSLink
· Supporting and developing for Nintex
· Experience with Data Loss Prevention, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup and Recovery, Archival Monitoring as related to SharePoint.
· Mid-level Windows Server 2016, IIS and SQL Server administration skills
· SharePoint end-user training and support
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player with an ability to own projects and interface with client
· Financial Services experience is a plus (Fixed Income, Equities, and Research)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Graduate degree is a plus
- Microsoft Development Certification (MCSD or Later) is a plus