Jr. Mid level Proposal Coordinator
Evolver Manassas, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CSS is seeking a Jr. Mid level Proposal Coordinator to join our team. Work locations will be eVigilant Headquarters in Manassas, VA and some visits to Corporate Headquarters in Reston.
CSS is seeking a Jr. Mid level Proposal Coordinator to support proposal development/submission activities. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with his/her assigned proposal team and other team members to provide coordination support on a full range of proposals. Partial telework is available for this position, but the candidate will need to be local to the National Capital region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Includes shift information, hours, days, location, travel, etc.)
· Assists proposal managers in providing day-to-day supervision of the proposal process as they plan and build high quality, winning responses to requests for proposals and Government solicitations.
· Assists proposal managers in maintaining the proposal schedule, configuration control of proposal files, planning/control documents, and baseline outlines in accordance with the RFP and the proposal review process.
· Works collaboratively with a wide range of personnel, including book bosses, technical and business subject matter experts, authors, capture managers, contracts managers, and production staff to facilitate efficient and effective proposal development.
· Supports proposal managers with proposal collaboration tool support, user access, artifact population, and backup.
· Serves as the interface between the proposal team and production staff and provides guidance and status reports to the proposal manager on production matters.
· Identifies and proactively helps resolve major writing and production problems.
· Facilitates desktop publishing, graphics, editing, and reproduction activities throughout the proposal lifecycle.
· Works closely with the proposal manager and color review chair to support reviews with management and internal subject matter experts, including setting up reviews, sending review invites/notices, preparing review materials, and merging review comments.
· Assists the proposal manager in reviewing proposal artifacts for compliance and responsiveness against solicitation requirements.
· Serves as backup to the proposal manager when he/she is not available to host stand-up meetings or answer questions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Minimum of high school degree and 8 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in a defined proposal-related role.
· Demonstrated experience assisting in the preparation/maintenance of proposal management artifacts (e.g., outline, compliance matrix, schedule, and proposal cross-reference matrix).
· Excellent interpersonal/communication (written and oral) skills and organizational skills.
· Ability to productively collaborate with a wide range of personality types while meeting assignment demands.
· Experience supporting local and virtual team members across various geographical locations.
· Demonstrated experience/ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
· Ability to successfully execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Able to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks
· Must be a self-starter and possess ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery; may require overtime to meet deadlines—sometimes on short notice.
· Excellent computer skills, including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word, and Adobe Professional.
· Local to the DC Metro area.
Technical Requirements (required and desired - specify):
- Excellent computer skills, including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word, and Adobe Professional.
- Graphics programs are a plus: Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Internet skills
- Must possess strong grammar and writing skills, full command of the English language including proofreading.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and can work under tight deadlines.
Training and Certifications:
- Minimum of high school degree and 6 years of experience or a Bachelor’s and 3 years of experience in a defined proposal-related role.
- BA or BS in English, Communications, Marketing, Liberal Arts, or related discipline, preferred
You MUST apply on our WEB SITE for immediate consideration. www.evolverinc.com\careers\
Evolver, a Converged Security Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Evolver, a CSS Company, we foster teamwork, growth, individuality and entrepreneurialism. We value employee opinions and encourage them to make a difference by getting involved and being thought-leaders. As a part of the team, we actively promote a working and learning environment that supports a highly qualified workforce and a quality of work life that is based on trust and respect for all employees resulting in a healthy and trusting organizational culture. Evolver, a Converged Security Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Evolver