Evolver is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team and work in San Francisco, CA.
- BA will be working with the Client teams on a number of data and CRM related projects.
- Investment systems experience is not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be a plus, but experience working with a CRM system is required.
- Seeking a BA who is comfortable working very closely with the business side
- able to interact with senior and C level members of our client team.
- worked on the client servicing side of investment management.
- Ability to take complicated and sometimes vague requirements from the business and help shape them into something that is tangible for our technical team and makes sense to our business users.
- Create documentation including testing materials and training guides, as well as participate in testing.
- Collaborate with business units, internal IT staff, and external vendors in the development, implementation and support of Investment Systems;
- Must be well-organized, be able to work independently, and have strong ability to effectively multi-task and problem solve;
- 5-8+ years of business analyst experience.
- Well written & spoken communication
- Proven ability to oversee multiple development activities and help other team members to resolve project issues
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Maintain high customer service levels by effectively working with team members, other internal organizations, vendors, and customers
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 4+ years of hands on experience
- Ability to interview business side and translate requirements to technical specifications for development team
- CRM knowledge, Microsoft Dynamics a plus