Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we've raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
We're looking for a detail-oriented, highly skilled, and passionate Sr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Salesforce Development Team in an exciting growth company.
The Sr. Software QA Engineer is an essential member of the team. In this role, you will use your QA experience and software testing skills to help define the QA strategy and drive Test Automation across multiple Salesforce Applications. You will work closely with a cross-functional team in an Agile environment analyzing user stories and requirements, leading the development of manual test plans and automated test scripts.
In addition to being an amazing Sr. QA engineer, you will be given the opportunity to mentor testing team members and help roll out advanced testing strategies and be an advocate for future improvements.
What you'll do
- Analyze all project specific documentation that would help to develop test scenarios and test cases for complex projects.
- Lead the development of detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured manual and automated test plans and test cases.
- Perform manual and automated test execution to ensure applications meet business requirements.
- Mentor peers on test engineering for QA and work closely with offshore QA teams to develop manual test cases and test automation.
- Design test automation for Salesforce UI, web services, and APIs.
- Maintain tools used in test development, including source control, automation tooling, and test management systems.
- Interact with product managers and development team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Provide accurate work estimates based on requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Identify, log and track issues as they arise and communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
- Work within a fast-paced cross functional team that follows the Agile development process.
- Follow defined quality assurance processes to ensure all projects meet testing standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in Software Quality Assurance.
- 3+ years' experience testing Salesforce Applications.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with front-end and back-end testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with industry standard QA practices (black box testing, risk-based testing, End-to-End testing, regression testing, exploratory testing practices).
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Xray, Confluence).
- Strong automation experience using Selenium, Katalon Studio, or other industry leading automation tool sets.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to partner technically with Architects, Development, QA/Testing organizations and Product teams.
- Solid understanding of Agile, Iterative development process and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $105,000 - $120,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there's more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It's easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we're headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Evolve