Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we've raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our Custom Development Team. You are a highly technical, self-starter with experience building well designed automation test frameworks for complex applications. You will be responsible for defining and implementing strategies to enhance the QA teams' ability to perform testing in a more efficient manner. You will research automation tools and methodologies to enable the QA team to test more efficiently and with higher quality. You will be collaborating with Product Owner, Devs, DevOps and QA to plan and implement your automated testing solutions.
What you'll do
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmaps, tools, framework, and approach, including development of an automation framework
- Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of the CI/CD delivery pipeline
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across the development organization
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, automation, testing methods, processes, tools
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of experience as a Software QA Automation Engineer
- Experience with test automation frameworks for frontend or backend technologies
- Experience with industry standard QA practices (black box testing, risk-based testing, End-to-End testing, regression testing, exploratory testing practices)
- Experience using automation tools like Selenium, WebdriverIO or similar
- Strong experience testing and automation of API REST-based web services
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be detailed oriented
- Be passionate about software testing and solving hard problems
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and experience as an Agile team member
- Development within cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Experience leading QA automation projects and developing testing frameworks
- Linux and Microsoft operating system experience
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD best practices
- Performance testing
- Mobile testing
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow, we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $105,000 to $120,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total approximate compensation:$118,125 - $135,000
Additional compensation details:
Equity 50% of salary equivalent RSUs
Variable comp: 10% of salary target
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there's more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It's easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we're headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Evolve
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?