Project Manager - Structural Steel
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Evolve Steel is on a mission to simplify the way structural steel is delivered and looking for a motivated Project Manager to join our growing team in Boise! We are committed to building collaborative high performing teams through modeling and encouraging a growth mindset. We move beyond being just a collaborator in trade partner meetings and step into the sticky space between design and construction.
The position: Project Manger
The Project Manager is a key drive of our collaborative process. They are responsible for project management and execution through all phases of the construction process including pre-construction through closeout. They are proactive and transparent in their approach and have a gift for creating clarity when things are uncertain.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Manage scope, schedule, budget and external partners.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve self and practice. Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- 8+ years experience in structural steel, steel fabrication management
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management
- Tekla and Bluebeam Experience
- Ability to read and interpret contracts, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task yet remain detail-oriented and organized.
- Hybrid work and flexibility in your schedule
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, short term, and long-term disability
- 401k with 4% Employer Match
- Paid Time Off + 7 Paid Holidays
- Continuing education
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Steel Detailing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!