Evolve Security Chicago, IL
- Expired: April 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Marketing Director who is responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing our overall brand and marketing strategy, including tactical implementation. This is a hands-on position that will develop with multi-channel, multi-touch, marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, website, and inbound strategies. The role will also build and manage a team.
We are searching for someone who can share our story through compelling content and drive pipeline growth. The ideal candidate thinks strategically while getting into the weeds and brings a positive energy to the team. This person should build a marketing strategy to meet our company goals while launching into execution. We are a growing, fast-paced startup and while the marketing opportunities are endless, the budget is not. Help us prioritize our efforts with a creative approach. Bring on your expertise and enthusiasm!
- Planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives to build pipeline and drive revenue for enterprise and consumer business
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and vendors through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, web, SEO, pay-per-click, social and email
- Develop and execute a PR and thought leadership strategy in both existing and new markets
- Execute tactical marketing efforts that support overall strategy, such as writing, editing, building frameworks for new strategies
- Work with enterprise and consumer teams to segment audiences for tailored communication and mange entire customer lifecycle through marketing and sales.
- Create, measure, track and analyze marketing campaigns to understand customer behavior and overall marketing success
- Oversee all conference/event marketing strategy and tactical implementation of pre, post, and onsite marketing involvement
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships
- Identify and manage third-party suppliers
Preferred Experience & Ambition:
- 6+ years marketing experience with emphasis on B2B
- 2+ years of proven leadership and management experience
- Driven and motivated to work in technology industry and help grow a startup in a team-centered environment
- In-depth experience in planning and executing marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound and outbound strategies
- Metrics-driven with comfort using reporting dashboards and analytics
- Aptitude in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital channels
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices
- Website management experience; Webflow and HTML experience a plus
- Strong marketing and sales CRM experience (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience working under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Driven and motivated to help grow a start-up in a team-centered environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Why join us?
- Progressive startup culture in a high growth organization, with minimal bureaucracy
- Engage in a fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity to grow your talents
- Flexible work remote schedule
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Annual vacation reimbursement
- Evolve Security Academy training
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Match
- Parental Leave
Who is Evolve Security?
With leadership in the information security industry for over 15 years, Evolve Security is a cybersecurity services firm headquartered in Chicago, IL. We are dedicated to improving our client's security posture by providing continuous penetration testing, training services, and talent solutions. In addition to our cybersecurity service offerings, Evolve Security offers cybersecurity training through "Evolve Academy" and delivers the #1 cybersecurity bootcamp in the world.
We are passionate about directly improving our customers' security posture, and we proudly train others to help meet the need for qualified cybersecurity talent.
BusinessView all jobs at Evolve Security