Charity Customer Service Representative
- Expired: December 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST BE IN THE DENVER AREA & ABLE TO ATTEND IN-OFFICE MEETINGS DURING THE WEEK
Evolve, Inc. has partnered with several non-profits in the Denver area to assist with their fundraising efforts. The Charity Customer Service Representative plays a vital role in managing quality control, fundraising campaigns for our clients, assisting in the development of events, and training new associates.
We bring together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and backgrounds to help us create wildly successful fundraising events for our charity partners. You’ll be surrounded by a supportive team in a fast-paced atmosphere. You will create dynamic energy for our charity partners’ potential donor base from the opening greeting to the final close.
Responsibilities of the Charity Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Effectively communicate our charity partners core message to increase donations
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of our charity partners.
- Manage day to day aspects of our events and address potential problems that may arise
Requirements for the Position:
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow a proven process.
- Passion for working with people and giving back to the community
BusinessView all jobs at Evolve Inc
Get fresh Customer Service Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.