Enterprise Channel Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Evolve IP is looking for an Enterprise Channel Manager to join the team! For Traditional partners and Master Agents, the purpose is to convey the business value of leading with Evolve IP in order to maximize their client’s wallet share. In addition, the primary purpose is to establish a deep relationship with select partners to ensure that Evolve IP is positioned as their leading cloud services provider.
Evolve IP is the leading Cloud Services provider for several large and established Master Agents. The Channel Manager will leverage the work that has already been done to focus that growth with a select group of premier partners that have chosen to go much deeper with Evolve IP. This will be accomplished by maintaining direct and frequent contact with the partner community to assist them in positioning Evolve IP as the premier provider of cloud services.
The Channel Manager will work alongside the VP or SVP of Channel Services to gain mindshare within the current list of preferred partners and will look to expand the program to other select sales partners. The Channel Manager will handle all facets of business development including but not limited to:
- Training and Qualification
- Reporting and Communication
- Direct liaison between the Sales Partner, the Master Agent Channel Manager, and the Evolve IP Technology Advisor
- Direct selling efforts to assist each partner in qualifying opportunities prior to handing off to the TA and assigned SME
- Weekly funnel reviews with each partner
- Monthly visit with each preferred partner
- Transition efforts to a TA once the opportunity has been qualified
- The Channel Advisor will continue to evaluate the partner community to recommend new and emerging sales partners for inclusion into the Evolve IP Preferred program
- Maintain weekly contact with their geographical Master Agent counterpart to ensure that we are continually expanding our model with Sales Partners that share our vision
- The Channel Advisor will play a role in expanding our preferred model into other Master Agencies currently under contract with Evolve IP. This may include existing local and national partners.
- The Channel Advisor will identify new Master Agents for inclusion in the Evolve IP Channel Program
- Heat mapping exercises
- Onsite Product Roadmap Briefing
- Summit Meeting
Partner Relationship Experience
The Senior Channel Advisor will have four (4) or more years in Channel experience with similar product set and relationships with same Master Agents and Sub-Agents as EIP current.
Product Set Experience
The product set experience must include four (4) or more years of one or more of the following products: UCaaS, DRaaS, DaaS, ITaaS product experience.
Evolve IPWhy Work Here?
Awesome Culture, Great Benefits, Lots of room for Growth
At Evolve IP We Make Work BetterTM by ensuring employees are more productive, more mobile, more secure and less dependent on IT resources. Today, 1,000+ businesses and 500,000+ users around the globe rely on Evolve IP for unified, Purpose-Built® solutions including workspaces, collaboration, communications, and contact centers.
AddressKing of Prussia, PA