FBC RN Nursing Manager/Director
Evolve Healthcare Staffing is seeking a professional and dependable Nursing Manager/Director to join our client's Family Birth Center!
- Outstanding communication skills with all customers, hospital departments, physicians and patients.
- Interprets policies and procedures for associates (i.e. staff) and acts as a channel for communication with patients, families, associates, and physicians.
- Participates in the functions/meetings of the department to promote its development.
- Promotes positive customer relations in all interactions with associates, physicians, and to the public.
- Has a strong working knowledge of all areas of OB. Labor and delivery, postpartum/ newborn couplet care, obstetrical surgery, and level II nursery.
- Positive change agent to assist with up-to-date obstetrical safety quality bundles in guidance with AWHONN and ACOG recommendations.
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors at the department level.
- Assists in leading the department in line with the hospital's vision and embraces the change process that moves the department towards that vision.
- Effectively makes decisions that support the department and the hospital's mission.
- Assists the manager in providing supervision of the unit.
- Supports a team environment that achieves success through participation.
- Assists with the scheduling process and staffing the unit as needed.
- Coordinates the new employees' orientation and preempting.
- Coordinates the department's education program and assists in TJC preparation.
- Assist with payroll.
- Collaborate, develop, and participate in assessments with necessary healthcare team members.
- Serves as a liaison in coordinating departmental and intra-departmental activities.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate positive customer service relations.
Evolve Healthcare Staffing accommodates the needs of the healthcare industry while focusing on the healthcare professional. We believe doing what is right will always be right, and that a more diverse team will always outperform a less diverse team. We endeavor to represent the essence of the healthcare industry today - top-tier talent aiding those in need in the community, while also continuing the goal to become the epitome of goodwill among the supplemental staffing industry here in the United States.
Please contact Evolve Healthcare Recruiter Natasha Adamov for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Job ID # 246005
Evolve Healthcare Inc.Osage Beach, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.