- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Accounting Specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will have fill the booking role and oversee the businesses transactions and accounts. This role demands a high degree of computer literacy, and software proficiency (most significantly, we use QuickBooks Online, Clio, and Teams - a willingness to learn these programs is necessary if unfamiliar).
If you have a meticulous attention to detail, are tech savvy, process driven and enjoy problem solving, Evolve Family Law is an ideal place for you. Our firm is paperless, and remote equipped, however, this position will have a small number of "in-office" functions requiring at least a semi-frequent presence at our downtown Saskatoon location (we have plenty of parking and are covid conscious).
- Track and record all payables and receivables
- Create and distribute bills and receipts
- Process and record payments
- Coordinate and communicate with clients and staff regarding account status
- Process payroll, tax filings, and banking
- Audit through monthly reconciliations of bank and other accounts
- Budget tracking
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform a range of other office accounting related tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Evolve Family LawWhy Work Here?
Evolve Family Law, is a systems and technology forward law firm and we strive to provide the best experience for our clients and staff.
505 23rd St ESaskatoon, SK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Evolve Family Law