Marketing Promotions & Communications Coordinator START ASAP
Business Development and Marketing Firm Oxnard, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What You Will Do:
As a Marketing Promotions & Communications Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to execute marketing initiatives and provide daily support to the marketing management team. Daily activities include identifying consumer trends and solutions, implementing marketing programs to increase consumer exposure, and keeping detailed records of all potential customer leads. The Marketing Promotions & Communications Coordinator will also monitor and communicate market/industry trends, consumer feedback, and adjust the campaigns accordingly with the team. Given the success in individual projects, this position will also have the opportunity to assist in managing territories, creating training materials, and the potential for project management. The goal of the Marketing Promotions & Communications Coordinator is to ensure that their client’s brands are recognized as industry leaders through increased revenue, brand awareness, and increased market share.
How You Will Do It:
- Responsible execution of daily tasks surrounding product and service promotions for assigned clientele
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to map territory, game plan, and launch marketing plans
- Provide ongoing market evaluation through direct consumer contact, follow-ups, and monitoring of competition and industry trends
- Interact with consumers daily to assess the current demand of client products and services and adjust campaigns to have a coherent message that resonates with the target market
- Ensure a seamless sales process through effective marketing and promotional tactics and collateral
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
What You Are Getting Into:
We all are committed to creating unique and rewarding consumer experiences. Everyone is interested in succeeding – for the team, for themselves and for the business. Cross-functionally and across the company, everyone has common goals and aspires to be their best.
You will learn something new or at least look at things differently every day. There are so many innovative people around that you’ll be motivated to pursue the ideal.
Team spirit is infectious. Communication is essential. Ideas are welcome. We challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done.
Our Company Culture:
A supportive team atmosphere has always been a key driver of Evolve Enterprise’s success. Our company culture is supportive and cohesive; we share a competitive mindset. To name just a few of our team building ventures, we host weekly team get-togethers, quarterly volunteer events, and charity involvement. Our team functions also reinforce the open communication that has made us so successful. We get more comfortable with each other every time we venture away from our work roles. Coming to the office is really more like spending time with close friends as a result. It’s a positive atmosphere in which we all support each other.
Philanthropy is also an extremely important part of our culture. Our community here at Evolve Enterprise gives back on an abundance of different platforms; whether it’s a small act or a large act of kindness, it is truly the way to provide hopefulness and to see differences in our world.
What You Will Need:
- A College degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred, but all majors will be considered given a sincere interest in marketing. Also, work history including internships and co-ops are a plus in related fields.
- A self-motivated, proven leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic technical proficiency
We encourage applicants with the following experience to apply:
Marketing Communications, Account Marketing, Audience Marketing, Brand Marketing, Consumer Products Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing, Community Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Consumer Product Marketing, CRM Marketing, Direct Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Marketing Campaign, Marketing Collateral
Our Evolve Enterprise, Inc. team specializes in delivering custom outreach solutions that showcase today’s best telecom services and capture the interest of qualified buyers. Our flexible, effective approach means big results for you.
Business Development and Marketing FirmWhy Work Here?
CHANGE YOUR CAREER, ENHANCE YOUR FUTURE
We kick customer acquisition success up a notch by going where the buyers are and delivering customized product presentations that speak to their unique telecom needs. We know how to build loyalty that keeps them coming back. Our team specializes in delivering custom outreach solutions that showcase today’s best telecom services and capture the interest of qualified buyers. Our flexible, effective approach means big results for you.