Senior Environmental Professional
Evolvinc Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Our award-winning engineering firm is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Professional to join our inland empire operations. We provide environmental, geotechnical, and testing and inspection services to our clients. The ideal candidate will possess, at least, 15 years professional experience in both the public and private sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create new business opportunities.
- Engage with client/business development.
- Help increase market share.
- Work with the marketing team on RFP/RFQ submittals.
- Prepare and evaluate investigation and remedial cost estimates.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve utilizing client-focused solutions.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Participate in industry organizations.
- Coach other employees in business development skills.
- Manage projects, budgets, scope, change orders, and collections.
- Conduct regular evaluations and interactions with environmental agencies.
- Conduct data analysis and interpretation.
- Conduct risk identification and management.
- 10+ years experience as an Environmental Professional.
- BS in Geology, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering (MS degree, preferred).
- Professional registration in California as a Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE).
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certification.
- 10 + years experience in contaminated site investigations, engineering feasibility studies, remedial and mitigation system design, and construction over-site for projects.
- Experience conducting and managing Phase I, II, and III environmental site assessment/remediation.
- Registration as a California Certified Hydrogeologist (CHG), preferred.
Powered by JazzHR