Senior Cost Engineer/Estimator
EvolvInc Decatur, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is dedicated to protecting our construction clients and their needs, providing upfront and precise estimates. At the start of each project, we are adamant about personally and objectively quantifying the complex relationship between ideas, architecture, engineering, and construction. Our aim is to provide Cost Certainty™ for the construction industry. It is essential that each project is personal and is focused on our clients’ vision. We look to minimize risk and increase success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business leaders and their construction team.
- Ensure budget and efficiency goals are met.
- Evaluate project costs objectively.
- Develop project cost control strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Manage any issues that arise, especially those pertaining to project cost control procedures.
- Coordinate development and implementation of project work breakdown structures (WBS) and cost breakdown structures (CBS).
- Coordinate and develop appropriate control budgets consistent with project estimates and WBS CBS.
- Develop estimates and studies within a project stage and for sanction.
- Participate in the development of project execution plans.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, engineering, construction science or construction management.
- Technological, mathematical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Powered by JazzHR