Lead Registered Nurse ( Adults )
Evolvinc Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our client's mission is to keep people safe, and not risk infection and hospitalization. As the Lead RN, you will -
- investigate and develop solutions to correct issues of patients not responding to treatment, or for those who are developing complications.
- train and educate family members.
- see to the administration of prescribed treatments and therapies.
- interview applicants and make all hiring decisions for nursing roles, certified nursing aides, medical clerks and other support staff.
- evaluate employee performance, monitoring nurses closely to ensure they fulfill their job duties and provide only the best patient care.
- set employee schedules, assign nurses to patients, and delegate other tasks.
- communicate with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team.
- work one on one with active adults in their home and community.
Qualifications required for a Lead RN :-
- Current RN license in good standing, in applicable state.
- Must have a minimum of at least 1 year of Tracheotomy and Ventilator experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- A minimum of 1 year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Work Schedule :-
Flexible day-time scheduling to fit your lifestyle.
Four 12-hour shifts per week.
Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home.
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs.
- Paid time off
- Potential growth earnings
- $90,000 and $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- 24 / 7 on-call clinical manager support
- Health benefits
Powered by JazzHR