The client requires a Full-time, independent Behavior Analyst for a contract position, to work in a local behavior school.
- support for students with autism and developmental disabilities
- treat social, behavioral, and learning problems
- assess and evaluate, then treat students with mental and social disabilities through ABA techniques
- using positive reinforcement, shaping, prompt fading, and task analysis to drive progress
- analyze and customize treatment for each student.
- train and educate teachers and caregivers, families, and inform school programs related to mental and social disabilities
- BCBA certification
- Behavior Specialist License (For Pennsylvania Applicants)
- Experience developing and implementing school-based ABA Programs for children and adolescents
- Must have current (within 1 year) CPR/First Aid certification
- Criminal check
- Child Abuse check
Skills & Abilities :-
- Willingness to travel throughout specified counties
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with a desire to learn and and give back to the field through mentoring of new therapists
Benefits the client offers :-
- competitive rates with reimbursement for documentation, meeting attendance, and report writing
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Liability Insurance
- Mentorship with Clinical Directors and Team Leaders
Client company provides the support and community a new school based therapist needs to feel comfortable and be successful, and recognizes the additional expense in providing evaluation materials in extensive library of testing tools and assessments for therapists to borrow as needed.
Powered by JazzHR