Project Engineer/ Assistant Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Evolv Commercial Construction Inc. is seeking a Project Engineer/APM to join our construction firm located in Walnut Creek, CA. Our Company is in its 18th year of business and has completed hundreds of projects including Breweries, Distilleries, Retail, Office Tenant Improvements and, Multifamily renovations for some of the world’s top brands and companies.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and passionate Construction Project Engineer/APM professional to join our small but fast paced office team on a full-time basis. Evolv Commercial Construction is proud to employ people who share our core values of Solid Follow Through, Teachable, Going the Extra Mile to Provide Excellent Client Service, Finding Solutions to Problems and, Accountability.
· Maintain detailed RFI’s, Submittals, Meeting Minutes
· Maintain Change Order Logs, Submittal Logs and, Procurement Logs
· Track Change Orders, Sub-Contractor Change Orders for accuracy and approvals.
· Work with Evolv AP/AR department to process owner billings and payables.
· Know how to read and understand drawings
· Coordinate and attend job walks with Sub-Contractors
· Draft Owner Contracts and Sub-Contracts for PM and PX review
· Identify potential project delays and propose solutions
· Update Master drawing and confirm delivery to all team members
· Prepare close out documentation when job is completed
· Ability to work well in teams or independently
· Extremely detail oriented
· Must have good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
· Experience with PROCORE a huge plus
· Bilingual in Spanish HUGE plus
· Maintain project schedule with field personnel
· Develop and maintain 3 week rolling schedules
· Actively participate in Architect, Owner, Contractor meetings
Experience, Qualifications, Education:
· Ability to manage details for multiple projects/tasks congruently
· 3 plus years commercial and/or residential construction experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or, Architecture
· Motivated self-starter
Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Compensation is based on experience and fit with the firm's needs.
Paid vacation after one year of service.
Please email PDF version of your resume to Matthew@evolvconstruction.com No e at the end of Evolv. Please make subject line of application email the following: Evolv APM/ Project Engineer resume.
Please include references or other material relevant to application
For more information, please check out our website: www.evolvconstruction.com
Evolv Commercial Construction Inc.
1407 Oakland Blvd. Suite 301Walnut Creek, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?