EvolutionHR is looking for the best Sales & Service Reps that the valley has to offer! Is that you?? Are you an extreme customer service professional that can multi-task, stay organized all while delivering premier service to a client? Do you want a career where your efforts are appreciated and compensated? if so then you need to apply with us NOW!
These are full time positions located in Roanoke, VA,
Summary: Responsible for providing effective service for all customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and use of one call resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all inbound customer calls using one call resolution.
- Meet expectations for call percentages for phone time and number of calls.
- Listen to doctor needs to make recommendations for products and services that might benefit the doctor’s current customers and practice.
- Cross sell products such as our 3D scanning technology.
- Upsell additional pairs of Stabilizing Orthotics or pillows to ordering customers.
- Call on order verifications (‘verries’).
- Learn modification process to handle calls and orders.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders, technical issues, billing and statement inquiries, and complaints as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Enter new accounts and prospect information into the computer system.
- Process product returns as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform computerized customer database maintenance and input corrections with efficiency and accuracy.
- Respond to each customer and teammates in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times while in the office and while traveling as a representative of the client company.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced computer and keyboarding skills, Order Power, and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- Ability to communicate information clearly both orally and in writing
- Pleasant phone voice, diction, tone, and telephone etiquette.
- High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- Demonstrates a passion for customers, chiropractic care, and FLI products.
- Previous customer service/sales experience, preferred
- Healthcare background, preferred.
- Knowledge of all customer service department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of all areas of Client goals, products, technical issues, and policies.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Must pass drug screen, background requirement and these positions are located in a non-nicotine facility.